As part of the Academic Partnerships family, Coursetune deploys the technologies and tools to help educators meet their objective in offering access to top-quality, affordable and workforce relevant degree programs that serve career pathways. As a Scrum Master Saas Product, you will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in enabling the cutting edge-technology solutions our highly talented and passionate cross-functional and diverse teams build for the learners and organizations we serve.
This role is responsible for managing the agile processes and methodology, facilitating team outcomes, and providing support to each team member. Build and implement the process from scratch for a small, but rapidly growing software product team.
- Define processes, educate, nurture individuals, and coach teams to be high performing
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings and monitor progress against sprint commitments for multiple teams
- Facilitate effective agile ceremonies, report team progress, and resolve team impediments
- Actively participate in sprint planning and gain commitment of work from the team based on team capacity
- Coordinate with members within the team and across teams during grooming sessions
- Coach and guide the team based on each team member’s maturity and ensure understanding and adherence to processes
- Collaborate, communicate dependencies, and build relationships with the Product Manager and team leads
- Ensure releases are being deployed on schedule and tracked
- Facilitate the removal of impediments allowing team members to effectively work on deliverables throughout the process with minimal interruptions
- Implement team and process changes to improve efficiency and increase productivity, adjust as needed and incorporate feedback from team
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of Agile Scrum Master experience, with at least 2 years SAFe experience
- Work effectively across multiple time zones
- Prior experience with digital products preferred
- PMI Certified or SCRUM Certified preferred (PMP or CSM)
- Prior technology background like development, testing or other SDLC experience
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and / or Agile tools like Jira, VersionOne
Full time, salary and benefits. Work from anywhere, we are a virtual team, our customers are across the US.
Interested in applying?
Send an email at email@example.com