Before you do anything else, watch this video: https://vimeo.com/434116443 Imagine getting this reaction on a sales call. When you’re selling a product this unique, the experience is exhilarating. We are a passionate group of problem solvers, especially when it comes to education.
Sales Account Managers are systems thinkers. Highly organized and people-centric, they are all about building relationships and understanding. They navigate complex, politicized situations with curiosity and empathy and are regarded by our schools as a close partner in success. They thrive in a service leadership environment. They are an active listener and are driven to figure out complex purchasing behaviors (think committee purchases and government contracts). They aspire to build a client portfolio, enable those clients’ success and expand opportunities with them throughout their Coursetune experience.
- Meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives quarterly and annually
- Establish, develop, and maintain authentic relationships with school leadership in higher education and K12
- Work effectively across internal and external organizations to identify stakeholders and remove obstacles
- Communicate with prospects and customers by email (CRM integration), phone, and virtual meetings; maintain detailed company CRM records accordingly
- Capture prospect needs and barriers to sale; work with the Coursetune team to provide necessary support for customer acquisition
- Ensure a smooth transition to new customer implementation after sale is made and follow up with customers to ensure renewal and contract expansion
- Stay abreast of market trends and competitive landscape
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of rapidly growing software features
- Collaborate on new ideas for sales pitches, product guides, and presentations
- Travel to areas where needs are projected
- Knowledge and experience with curriculum design, higher education, corporate education, or K-12 education markets preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of proven sales performance
- Ability to manage multiple issues with efficiency and professionalism
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Full time, salary and benefits. Work from anywhere, we are a virtual team, our customers are across the US.
Interested in applying?
Send an email email@example.com