Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manages, plans, and coordinates the development of new products, enhancements of existing products, and technical solutions based on short-term and long-term needs
- Assists in setting reasonable product roadmaps considering priority, customer needs, staffing requirements, and availability of resources
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams and vendors to define, design, and deliver new products, technical solutions, and enhancements that work cohesively and meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end-users
- Detail product and technical features, meeting with customers as needed to translate complex needs into technical specifications
- Provides input into quality assurance processes
- Coordinates with UI/UX designers, developers, and testers to create functional specifications
- Communicates with the sales team, marketing team, and customer service representatives on technical information, documentation, and knowledge necessary to communicate with customers
- Contributes to in-product training seminars and presentations
- Communicates product improvements to stakeholders and key customers
- May attend tradeshows, technical conferences, and symposiums to promote the product
- May assist customer support in escalated cases
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field or equivalent experience
- 3 years of product management experience, preferably with digital educational products
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to write precise and understandable software tickets
- Work effectively and flexibly across multiple time zones
- Knowledge of common software tools used in the education industry is preferred
Full time, salary and benefits. Work from anywhere, we are a virtual team, our customers are across the US.
Interested in applying?
Send an email email@example.com
Coursetune is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.