Before you do anything else, watch this video: https://vimeo.com/493428938/75f7e8dfec Imagine experiencing this every day while conducting training with partner schools. When you’re delivering services for a product this unique, the experience is exhilarating. We are a passionate group of problem solvers, especially when it comes to education.
Implementation Success Managers are natural teachers. They delight in watching others learn and celebrate the aha! moments along with them. They are highly organized, and also flexible and creative. They naturally fit the Coursetune motto to meet our school partners where they are and help them get where they need to be. They are an intuitive coach, able to help partners establish goals and break down the progress toward those goals into bite-sized pieces. They are able to adapt to the pace of the individuals they are working with. They create experiences with others that empower and encourage them.
- Establish relationships and a deep understanding of the school partner’s specific goals and measures of success with an eye for identifying unique opportunities for growth and expansion
- Develop a deep understanding of the Coursetune products and services, as well as instructional design best practices, the big picture why’s and the research-based benefits to student outcomes
- Facilitate training and discussion around strategic curriculum development
- Triage feedback and requests to support, product, and sales teams
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Champion our school partner’s needs and perspectives when collaborating internally, specifically when strategizing on how to best serve on-campus champions and enable student and faculty success
- Proactively strive to be current and curious on technical aspects of the product and integration
- Work closely with the Director of Storytelling and Client Engagement to deliver and customize the training materials and resources they have developed
- Create customer health reports to identify at-risk accounts early
- Identify messaging needs and share campaign ideas with the team as you encounter them
- Identify success stories and assist in securing approvals for sharing their stories in documented promotions and/or at speaking engagements
- Build and maintain multiple LMS-specific demo courses for use in the sales process
- Create the demo courses in Coursetune based on publicly available course content to be used throughout the training and sales processes
- Lead research projects with customers that will yield whitepapers and reports for bolstering renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s in Teaching, Education or related field preferred
- Experience with instructional design, content management, and training documentation
- Experience leading customer-facing training sessions both in person and virtually
- Experience with online assessment platforms
- Passion for technology in education
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude
Full time, salary and benefits. Work from anywhere, we are a virtual team, our customers are across the US.
Interested in applying?
Send an email firstname.lastname@example.org